Should I take ProLon?
ProLon is intended for use by healthy individuals who want to enhance their health and wellbeing, by overweight individuals who want to proactively manage their weight in an easy and healthy way. ProLon has been shown to help maintain healthy levels of systolic blood pressure while reducing abdominal fat and waist circumference.
How To Take ProLon
• Consume the ProLon meal plan for 5 consecutive days.
• Do not consume any other food and preferably no additional liquid other than water. Your doctor can approve exceptions.
• Resume your normal diet for the rest of the month, making sure to undergo the one day transition diet at the end of the 5 days.
Instructions included in each ProLon® carton.
*Participants in the clinical trials consumed ProLon once a month for 3 consecutive months.
How Often Should You Take ProLon?
The frequency of ProLon can be depending on your body weight, baseline markers and health measurements, and after the evaluation and recommendation of your health care provider.
The first time someone undergoes ProLon we recommend once per month for three consecutive months. After completing the first three cycles, one can consider one cycle every month at most for only up to 6 months or continue once every 3 months depending on health goals.
Is ProLon for Me?
ProLon is a low-calorie diet. Do not start if:
- You are allergic to nuts, soy, oats, sesame, or celery/celeriac (ProLon contains these)
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have dietary restrictions or a fever, cough, diarrhea, or signs of an active infection.
- If you are underweight per the chart below, or have experienced protein deficiency or are malnourished.
- 4’11”-5’2” and under 100 pounds
- 5’3”-5’4” and under 105 pounds
- 5’5”-5’7” and under 115 pounds
- 5’8”-5’10” and under 125 pounds
- 5’11”-6’0” and under 135 pounds
- 6’1”-6’4” and under 150 pounds
Important information for those with diagnosed medical conditions or age restrictions:
Do not use the ProLon Fasting Mimicking Diet without a doctor’s supervision if you have a diagnosed medical condition or are under 18 or over 70. Diagnosed medical condition especially includes diabetes (types 1 or 2), cardiovascular disease, cancer, kidney disease, liver disease, or any history of fainting (syncope)
Since ProLon is a low-calorie diet, please avoid the following during the 5-days of the program:
• Any strenuous exercising or activities that may consume a high level of calories.
• Extreme temperature environments like hot tubs and saunas, or driving long distances under strong sun or heat exposure.
• Since ProLon is a food based program, please stop the product should you experience any symptom of an allergic reaction such as a rash, change in voice, swelling or fever.
• If you feel light headed or faint, you should eat something or drink juice or consume a beverage with sugar. If your symptoms do not subside, please contact your physician or if you feel this is a life threatening emergency, call 911.
As a company dedicated to your health, we offer a complimentary consultation with a nurse practitioner or registered dietician. After purchasing ProLon, you will receive the instructions to schedule this call. We strongly advise scheduling your call prior to starting your ProLon fast.
ProLon is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases and has not been evaluated by the FDA.